Simple Breakfast Pawpaw Punch
If your tummy is sensitive to regular dairy milk, you need to try out Enjoy Lactose-free Milk! Gone are the days when you either cut dairy out or use plant-based milk. For people who experience lactose intolerance, Enjoy Lactose-free Milk is the dairy milk you can still enjoy without feeling bloated, gassy, or nauseous after eating dairy products.
Lactose-free milk has the same nutrient profile as regular cow’s milk, so you still get the same vitamins, minerals, calcium, and protein, without the discomfort. Maintain a balanced diet and blend up this tasty pawpaw smoothie that completely lactose-free! Pawpaw or papaya termed the “fruit of the angels” has fruity tropical vibes that you boost your morning energy. Add some vanilla and crushed ice for a heavenly drink. This pawpaw milk smoothie will help keep you nice and cool on a hot day. It’s so good, you can even serve it as dessert.
- 1 small pawpaw (about 2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cup Enjoy Low Fat Lactose-free Milk
- 1/4 cup Granola
- 1 tablespoon Peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 6 blocks of ice
- Prepare your pawpaw:
-Wash and cut the pawpaw in half lengthways.
-Using a teaspoon, scoop out the black seeds and discard.
-Use a small sharp knife to cut the flesh away from the skin of each half.
-Discard the skin and slice the flesh into 1-inch chunks.
- Place your chopped pawpaw, Enjoy Low Fat Lactose-free Milk, granola, peanut butter, vanilla essence and ice and blend together for 1-2 minutes to a smooth consistency.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!