3 Fancy Cocktails That Are Actually Really Easy To Make At Home
Craving a cocktail but waiting for your favourite bar to reopen? You’re not alone: if you’re a cocktail lover, it’s time to mix up some cocktails in quarantine! With Father’s Day right around the corner, indulge in these three fancy cocktails but that are actually super easy to make at home.
Watch Declan, Narvely and Billie make these three cocktails in our Community Kitchen of “Cocktails in Quarantine!”
1) Camp Fizz
Light bittersweet cocktail with recognizable citrus notes. Fizzy tongue feel. Pairs well with savoury fish dishes & fried seafood appetizers (Calamari)
- ¾ oz Campari
- ¾ oz. Triple Sec
- 1 Whole Orange
- Top with Tonic Water
- Large Orange Slice
- 2 Cocktail Cherries
- Build ingredients 1-3 over ice in a wine glass.
- Stir Lightly.
- Top with tonic water.
2) Skinny Frenchtini
Sweet with high fruity notes, light tang and a sharp finish. Medium-bodied consistency and smooth on the palate. Goes well as a stand-alone cocktail or for the sweet carvers, pairs well with cakes and sweet pastries.
- 1 ½ oz. Grey Goose Vodka
- 2 Tsps. Raspberry/Blackberry Jam
- 1 ½ oz. Pineapple Juice
- Blackberry & Raspberry Speared (Optional)
- Combine ingredients and dry shake.
- Add ice and shake thoroughly again.
- Double strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
3) Crème De Ware
Sweet, creamy and sharp with high chocolate notes and light hints of caramel. Great after-dinner drink. Complements chocolate, caramel and coffee desserts.
1 ¼ oz. Dewar’s Caribbean Smooth
½ Tsp. Chocolate Syrup
½ Tsp. Pancake Syrup
1 oz. Half & Half milk
- Whipped Cream (Optional)
- Drizzle chocolate syrup into a cocktail glass as desired.
- Combine all ingredients with ice & shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled garnished cocktail glass.